|Idade: 12-Adlt||Intensidade: Média|
|Tempo: 30 min||Posições: 7,9,10,11|
|Jogadores: 5 +||Área: 44 x 30 yrds|
Objetivos do exercício
- Coach players to finish around and inside the penalty area.
- Coach combination play between 2 strikers.
Diagrama 1. Arranjo de configuração
- Mark out an area approximately 30x30 yrds in the central area of the field with cones, using the width of the penalty area if needed. Play with 2 defenders and 2 attackers and a goalkeeper and 2 feeders (servers).
- The start position is with the 2 servers passing the ball back and forth to each other waiting for a forward to become available for a pass. Once the ball is played in by S1 or S2, the feeder who supplied the pass enters the area to play with the 2 attackers. The 3 attackers then combine and attempt to score (3vs2). After 7 attempts on goal by the attacking players switch roles.
- A1 checks away to create space short to receive using a hook run.
- A1 and A2 combine to create scoring chances, or lay the ball back to S1 who can then join in the play (refer to Diagram 2).
- The players should be looking to create 1-2's, overlaps and takeovers. Also feinting to shoot and using 1vs1 techniques.
Diagram 2. Creating a 3vs2 Overload.
- Team that gets the most goals in 7 attempts is the winner.
Pontos de treinamento
- A1 and A2 need to create space to receive the ball. Check away from where you want to receive the ball.
- Communication of attackers, verbal and non-verbal (i.e hands) to indicate where they want the ball.
- Movement of the 2 forwards to create space. Diagonal runs and cross over and bent runs, hook runs.
- Quality passes in from the servers with good weight of pass.
- Look to shoot early if the opportunity arises.
- Positive attitude to receive open on the turn and attack the goal.
- Combinations with the other striker?
- 1-2 with one of the servers?
- Decisions on shot making, power for far out and accuracy shot technique close in.
- Discuss finishing far post and the reasons why.
- Find the open forward, play with your head up!
- Unpredictable play including feints, fake shots and passes to open up space.
- The forward not shooting should be following up on rebounds.